VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Call Transfer

i use DialOut And Conference transfer

and then record message

he recording begin when just start ringing and if no answer the recording just rings

i want only to transfer to recording module when telephone answering

is there is any way to do that

and what does NOANSWER stands for when using it when definig paths

thanks

Sounds like you want dial out, then after call is answered conference the call with another line and start recording, yes?

Yes, this can be done with VoiceGuide v7 and a card that can doe "Dial and Conference" transfers. Just use a script on the outbound call which does a Dial and Conference transfer and then start the 2-line record.

and what does NOANSWER stands for when using it when definig paths

This is used on "Monitored' type transfers, and path is taken if the transferred call is not answered.

Yes, this can be done with VoiceGuide v7 and a card that can doe "Dial and Conference" transfers. Just use a script on the outbound call which does a Dial and Conference transfer and then start the 2-line record.

Sorry i am not understand,

i use script to transfer call with Dial and Conference transfer with bridg calls together -Immediately after dialing.

If you chose to start a script immediately after answer then it means that VoiceGuide is no longer listening to see if a live person or machine answers on the line.

It is not possible to listen on one of the lines of the Dial and Conference connection to see if a live person or answering machine is detected, so it is not possible to only start the recording when that happens after the Dial and Conference bridge is established.